I appreciate your referral! Have you figured out my gift? It's a barbeque scraper!
Made in Acton, On by Brad Kellas, these all natural scrapers are much safer than their metal bristle counterparts.
USE AND CARE
- Make sure your grates are hot.
- Use the flat edge to clean the top surface of your grill, and turn it sideways to get in between grates.
- Slowly and firmly move the Wooden Grill Scraper over the grate. Over time, grooves will form to your grill’s grate.
- Store the scraper in a cool, dry place. Don’t leave it outside.
- Safe to use on porcelain-coated grates.
- Wipe clean before using for the first time.
- Use a damp cloth to clean and remove food residue.
- Don’t soak the scraper.